Recipes in association with the British Heart Foundation
Other Tefal Recipe Ideas
You will need...
Ingredients serves 4-6
- 2 skinless chicken fillets
- 2 brown onions
- 1.5ltr low salt chicken stock
- 3 cloves of garlic peeled
- Pepper, thyme & bay leaf
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 200g chickpeas, tinned
- 200g carrots, washed
- 200g courgette, washed
- Chopped fresh herbs of your choice
- Slice the onions with the dark green cone.
- Put the onions, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, chicken stock, cumin and chicken fillets in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and cook for about 20 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the chicken fillets and cut into pieces.
- Grate the carrots with the orange cone.
- Grate the courgette with the red cone.
- Add the carrots, courgette and chickpeas to the broth along with the chicken and cook for 4 to 5 minutes over low heat. Season with pepper and serve hot with herbs of your choice.
|% = adult GDA (Guideline Daily Amounts)|